The Indiana County Auditors' Association is pleased to announce the return of our summer North-South training sessions. Our 2021 meetings will be:
- South: Tuesday, July 13, The Seasons Lodge, Nashville, Ind.
- North: Thursday, July 15, Swan Lake Resort, Plymouth, Ind.
Presentations will include:
- American Rescue Plan Act and the Local Fiscal Recovery Fund: Eligible expenses, oversight, calculating revenue reductions
- Human Resources
- Communication between County Highway Departments and County Auditors
- Excel Tips
- Auditors' 2022 Legislative Priorities
Click on the following for the agenda (updated as of June 30, 2021): North-South Agenda
Check-in will begin at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time, with presentations starting at 9 a.m. There is no cost to attend for County Auditors and deputies. Lunch is also complimentary.
Vendors are also invited. Tables will be provided upon request for vendor associate members who wish to set up an informational display.
Advance registration is required by July 6 for all attendees.
Click on the following for the registration form for Auditors: Auditor 2021 North-South Registration Form
Click on the following for the registration form for Vendors: Vendor 2021 North-South Registration Form
Return your registration form by July 6 to ICAA Treasurer Christina Sriver at: email@example.com
We're pleased to offer our North-South meetings again, after canceling last year due to COVID-19.
We hope to see you all in July!