The Indiana County Auditors' Association's spring conference is fast approaching!
Our conference will kick off with an Association of Indiana Counties' Institute Class on Tuesday, April 26. Our County Auditor Association day will be on Wednesday, April 27, followed by the State Board of Accounts-called training on Thursday, April 28.
For Wednesday's session, representatives from the following offices are scheduled to speak: Auditor of State, Indiana Department of Local Government Finance, INPRS, and Indiana Public Access Counselor. Click here for the agenda.
Click here for the agenda for Thursday's SBOA session.
The conference will be at the Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing.
For the registration form for County Auditors, click here: Auditor Registration Form
For the registration form for vendors, click here: Vendor Registration Form
- The AIC's education class will be at 1 p.m. on April 26. Registration for the class is separate from conference registration through the AIC website.
- Tuesday evening is Vendor night.
- Tuesday night hotel expense is not eligible for payment by unappropriated funds. You may use your Elected Official Training Fund or General Fund appropriations.
- The Auditors’ Association has planned a full day of training including our Association meeting for Wednesday.
- Wednesday evening is our Association night. We will have dinner, followed by a painting event by Wine and Canvas. Please note if you mark that you will be attending the dinner and/or Wine and Canvas that the association must pay for the number of reservations turned in. Because we must pay for the reserved spots, please register for the event only if you definitely plan to attend.
- Wednesday night hotel expense is eligible for unappropriated funds.
- Thursday is the SBOA state-called meeting, a one-day training.
- The conference ends on Thursday at the conclusion of the SBOA training (instead of the usual Friday morning).
The Sheraton at Keystone’s phone number for reservations is 1-888-627-7814. Our group code is AS4. To reserve online, use the link below: