Our Indiana County Auditors' Association's 2022 fall conference is right around the corner. We will be meeting at Belterra Casino Resort in Florence, Ind. Oct. 25 through Oct. 28.
The registration deadline is Oct. 12. Emails were sent on Friday, Sept. 9 with the registration form. The registration form is also available at the following link: Fall 2022 Auditor Registration.
The special group room rate at Belterra will be available until Oct. 12. To reserve a room, you must register online at the following link: INDIANAAUDITORASSOC-S1022IA
The following information will help you plan for the conference:
- The Association of Indiana Counties will offer an education class on Tuesday afternoon, Oct. 25th. Registration for this class is through AIC.
- Tuesday evening is vendor night.
- Wednesday and Thursday training will be facilitated by the Indiana State Board of Accounts. The SBOA will provide an agenda and a call letter separately.
- The Wednesday evening entertainment will be a Beer Garden Theme, dinner, and games at the resort.
- The Auditors’ Association business meeting will be 3 to 4 p.m. on Thursday.
- Thursday evening is the Association dinner with special guest providing entertainment at the resort.
- On Friday morning, the SBOA will continue training and Q & A from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Our conference will conclude at noon on Friday.