Our Indiana County Auditors' Association's 2022 fall conference is right around the corner. We will meet at Belterra Casino Resort in Florence, Ind. Oct. 25 through Oct. 28.
Here is updated information about our conference:
- The Association of Indiana Counties will offer an Institute for Excellence class on Tuesday afternoon, Oct. 25th. The topic is "Leadership," and the speaker is Tim Rahschulte of the Professional Development Academy. Registration for this class is through AIC (www.indianacounties.org)
- Tuesday evening is Vendor Night.
- Wednesday and Thursday training will be facilitated by the Indiana State Board of Accounts. The SBOA sent out the Call Letter and Agenda on Sept. 29. Here are the links for the Call Letter and Conference Agenda
- The Wednesday evening entertainment will be Oktoberfest with a beer garden theme! Come dress up in Oktoberfest attire or anything that goes well with a beer garden theme! Cocktail hour begins at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner at 6 p.m. and boardwalk games at 7 p.m. We will have an Oktoberfest Costume Contest and dueling pianos as well!
- The Auditors’ Association business meeting will be 3 to 4 p.m. on Thursday.
- Thursday evening is the Association dinner with a special guest providing entertainment. Cocktail hour begins at 5:30 p.m., with dinner at 6 p.m. and the guest entertainment at 7 p.m.
- On Friday morning, the SBOA will continue training and Q & A from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Our conference will conclude at noon on Friday.
We look forward to seeing you at Belterra!
Post a Comment